Ray White Lakemba
Record Price at Auction $745,000
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
You will be surprised the moment you footstep inside this beautiful family home. With lots of space for the whole family, you will not be disappointed by the eye for detail this perfectly presented home offers. This double story residence is placed on an attractive quiet street very close to Ingleburn CBD. This property offers a spacious formal lounge and dining, huge rumpus area with a combined open kitchen and downstairs bathroom with shower.
Upstairs has another family lounge, 4 generous size bedrooms with built-ins and en-suite to the main with beautiful balcony as well; all this with close proximity to primary/high schools, shopping centre & Ingleburn train station.
Only 7 years OLD - Don't miss the opportunity You Snooze you Loose!!!!!!!!
• 4 Bedrooms all with Built-in Wardrobes
• 3 Bathrooms with en-suite to main Bedrooms
• Lockup garage
• Lockup side entrance to the backyard that fits up to 4-5 cars
• Balcony upstairs with Master Bed
• Fully fenced yard and concrete both side driveway all the way to backyard
• Security grills just fitted
• Gas Cooking & Hot water system also gas
• Big garden shed on the backyard
• Outside Veranda
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Ray White Lakemba does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Single Garage
422m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.