DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS GEM!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A well-presented 2 bedroom unit has spacious lounge, kitchen with plenty of storage, internal laundry, massive double cupboards in the hall for linen, north facing balcony overlooking Fairmount St. Located close to Parry Park, A selection of local schools, Mosque, Church, Woolworths, shops, restaurants and walk to train and bus. It's an ideal opportunity if you are looking to enter into the market or looking for great investment return.
- Security Entrance and located on the first floor
- 2 generous sized bedrooms
- Modern -kitchen- plenty of storage
- Good size lounge room with double sliding doors to north facing Balcony
- Partially renovated bathroom (new vanity & toilet)
- Tiled flooring through-out
- Ceiling fans in the 2 bedrooms and lounge
- 1st floor north east position and overlooking Fairmount Street.
- Single lock up garage
- 8 minute walk (800m) to local CBD trains
- Ideal first home or Great investment opportunity (Potential rental $420/pw)
Inspection is must so don't delay and contact today Navid on 0402604766 or Shirley 0406811105.
View during open home or by appointment.
Strata 545, Water 177 and Council 273 per quarter.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Ray White Lakemba does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.